It’s All Chips & Giggles
We’re always on the lookout for some amazing people to join our talented team. Our ethos is to create a fun, stress free, family focussed experience and this extends to how we treat our team too.
About the Role
As an integral part of Sticky Paws, the kitchen staff are there to help make sure all the food we create is of exceptional quality as well as tasty, fun and worthy of our iTi BiTi people. As well as being part of the kitchen team, you’ll find yourself very much a part of the greater Sticky Paws family and will help create a fantastic, memorable experience for all our visitors.
We’re looking for someone who is fun, sociable, enthusiastic but above all, shows passion for what they do.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepping ingredients
- Assembling dishes to a consistently high standard of quality and appearance
- Working in accordance to set Sticky Paws methods
- Following the ‘pick and mix’ style of the menu
- Working well as part of a team
- Being able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Maintaining and organised and clean standard
Unlike any other restaurant, Sticky Paws is all about eating with the kids made easy. You will play a huge part in establishing this brand-new concept, building relationships and delivering an exceptional experience for families. Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Full training
- Flexible approach to work
- Joining the Sticky Paws family and being part of a fun and exciting group of people
- Sociable hours- shifts fall within 8am-7.30pm
- Mainly kitchen prep work
- Uniform provided
- Discounted food & drink
- Pay is £9.10 – £9.60 per hour, depending on experience and position